1. Introduction1.1 We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
2. Credit2.1 This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).
3. Collecting personal information3.1 We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
4. Using your personal information4.1 Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
5. Disclosing personal information5.1 We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
6. International data transfers6.1 Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
7. Retaining personal information7.1 This Section 7 sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
8. Security of your personal information8.1 We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
9. Amendments9.1 We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
10. Your rights10.1 You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
11. Third party websites11.1 Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
12. Updating information12.1 Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
14. Our details14.1 This website is owned and operated by Al Busttan.